Here are the stages - stages that must be passed by passengers:
To enter the departure terminal, all passengers must go through security checks doors. That must be considered at this stage include:
- Prepare your travel documents as follows:
- Tickets as corresponding dates
- Identity card
- All luggage must be checked through the x-ray machine.
- To facilitate the inspection process, so that all metal objects such as mobile phones, keys, and other, to be put into bags.
- All passengers must go through Walk through Metal Detector (WTMD).
- If necessary, passengers and luggage can be checked manually by Airport Security Officer.
- Report to the Security Officer if your service
- Using pacemakers
- Carrying of firearms
- Not allowed to bring along sharp and dangerous items such as knives, penknives, nail clipper, cutter, lighters, matches, gas, and so forth.
Reporting (check in)
- Prepare your travel documents, as follows:
- Tickets corresponding dates
- Identity card
- Please queue up the reporting table (the check-in counter) corresponding to your airline. Table reporting at least 2 hours before departure time.
- For flight safety, report your luggage weighing more than 7 kg, da only allowed to carry one luggage that weighs less than 7 kg into the aircraft cabin.
Scanning / Tapping Boarding Pass
- Submit your boarding pass to the attendant tapping.
Security Inspection 2
- Passengers are obliged to release the belts, watches, hats, jackets, keys, coins and empty the contents of the pocket / shirt.
- After reporting your departure in the reporting table, you can wait the departure time in Departure Lounge according to the location indicated on the Boarding Pass.